The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 140 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
Our Client is Porsche eBike Performance, the company founded to drive the transformation of mobility with smart, innovative electrical solutions. They house a unique pool of expertise with e-bike drive system specialist FAZUA, Croatian software and connectivity innovator Greyp and, of course, all the knowledge, research, and experience from the Porsche family.
They are a team of 100+ motivated professionals with different personalities and different career paths who are working in cross-functional teams with the goal of developing innovative, high performance electrical solutions for the e-bike market.
For our Client we are looking for:
Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for an Embedded Hardware Engineer with several years of experience in embedded system development.
You will provide technical expertise in the development, design review and testing of Vehicle Control Units and Human Machine Interfaces (VCU & HMI) with IoT Connectivity Capabilities.
- Responsibility for the complete hardware development cycle from design through to documented release
- Development of electronic sub-circuits and electronic devices
- Schematic and PCB layout design with focus on EMC & ESD compliance (Altium Designer)
- Performing selections of minor and major electronic components
- Cost-effective analogue and digital designs
- Creating testing documentation and testing of electronic sub-circuits and devices
- Reviewing designs and documentation of other embedded hardware engineers
- Correspondence handling for outer suppliers and component providers
- Close collaboration with mechanical team and embedded software team
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Several years’ experience with embedded systems design and development
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Creative and critical thinker
- Collaboration with PCB and EMS manufacturers
- Designing multilayer PCBs
- Experience with DFM, DFT, DFA
- Developing and analysing RF circuits and antennas
- Experience with overall device certification
The Client offers:
- Flexible working time
- Work from home days – when the current task allows it
- 25+ vacation days + additional days off
- Dog-friendly company – feel free to bring yours
- Participation in shaping the fast-expanding e-bike industry
- Creating a global impact – shaping a new industry with innovative products that are being mass-produced and sold all around the world
- Possibilities for promotions
- Competitive compensation and benefits package